2011년 8월 9일 화요일

Rhythm of Africa...cont'd in Korea

I'm back in Korea and as I was expecting I'm the darkest Korean you can see in Korea!!!!

Just a little update on me is that as much as I loved the food and everything else in Senegal, I got terribly sick when I got back to Korea and had to stay at the hospital for few days. But I don't regret not being too careful with the food because I already miss yassa(Senegalese food-chicken with onion sauce) soooooo much.

 
I found an African exhibit at nearyby museum and since my family loved my story of Senegal so much, I decided to take them to show some of real African stuff.
It was a really small exhibit so there wasn't much to see but I just loved the atmosphere and how I can relate to the pictures and masks.
Although I spent 3 weeks in Africa, it felt different and strange to see African pictures and masks in Korea. I don't know why but it just felt weird.

I was really glad to feel "Africa" in Korea and I hope that I will never forget the lessons that I learned by heart in Senegal ♥














댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기